Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Sunset Lane. Starting with the 2018-19 school year we will be implementing new school volunteer procedures. Attached are the links with the new FSD Volunteer Handbooks.
Please note the following changes:
- There is a NEW volunteer application form.
- There are now three (3) volunteer Tiers:
- Tier I - One time volunteer: NO APPLICATION REQUIRED.
- Tier II - Limited Student Contact: REQUIRES APPLICATION.
- Has contact with students under the constant supervision of FSD staff.
- Must sign-in at school using Raptor, submit volunteer application, and submit TB risk assessment.
- Tier III - Volunteer: REQUIRES APPLICATION AND LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING.
- Primarily supervised by FSD staff while in contact with students, but may have brief period of working alone with students (examples: field trips. overnight field trips, escorting small groups of students on campus, etc.).
- Must sign-in at school using Raptor, submit volunteer application, submit TB risk assessment, and have clearance of Live Scan Fingerprints through the DOJ and FBI.